Sports Premium Funding 2022/23
Some of the funding for 2022/23 has been allocated for:
New football and basketballs for PE lessons and extra curricular clubs.
A new netball post for PE lessons, extra curricular clubs and netball events.
Training opportunities for staff members (CPD)
Purpose of Sports Premium Funding
As a school we must use the funding to make additional and sustainable improvements to the quality of PE and sport on offer.
This can be done in a range of ways, for example:
- develop or add to the PE and sport activities already on offer
- make improvements now that will benefit pupils joining HFJS in future years
- provide existing staff with training or resources to help teach PE and sport more effectively
- introduce new sports or activities and encourage more pupils to take up sport in and outside of school
- support and involve the least active children by running or extending school sports clubs
- run sports competitions
- run sports activities with other schools
Please see the documents below for further details of our sports premium has been used.